TICKETS CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED WITH CASH. ATMs ARE AVAILABLE.
Season Ticket Prices
Season Passes will be on sale at the Main Gate starting on Tuesday, July 25 thru Friday, July 29.
- Adult Season Passes $40.00
- Child Season Passes (6-12 yr olds) $15.00
- Children ages 5 & under FREE
- Adult Tuesday – Thursday: $10.00
- Adult Friday: $20.00
- Adult Saturday: $20.00
- Children ages 6 – 12 Tues. – Sat.: $5.00
- Children ages 5 & under Tues. – Sat.: FREE
- Senior Citizens Day (60 yrs & older) – Wednesday Only: $5.00
- 1/2 Price for Military with proper ID – Everyday
All tickets include carnival rides, entertainment, and parking.
Below is a list of area businesses that are selling Season Passes prior to fair week!
City of Wentzville
MFA – Wentzville
Pete’s Drive In – Wentzville
Farmer’s Co-Op Elevator – St. Peters
University of Missouri Extension – St. Peters
El-Mel – St. Charles
St. Charles Co-Op – Orchard Farm
Gary Ditson – Wentzville
Charlie’s Farm & Home – Wentzville
David Ness – Wentzville
People’s Savings Bank (Shannon Reel) – O’Fallon
People’s Savings Bank (Amanda Becker) – New Melle
Commerce Bank – Wentzville
Missouri Bank – Wentzville
Bavarian Smoke House – New Melle
Greene’s Country Store & Feed – Lake St. Louis
Defiance Roadhouse – Defiance
Dunn’s Florist – Wentzville
Straatmann Feeds – New Melle
El Agave Restaurant – Wentzville
- Not Responsible for Accidents
- No Concealed Weapons allowed on the Fairgrounds.
- Schedule subject to change.
- No refunds due to schedule change or inclement weather.
- Not responsible for accidents.
- No Coolers on Fairgrounds.
- No Pets allowed on Fairgrounds; Exception: Service animals for persons with disabilities or Police dogs on duty.
Everyone entering the Fair Grounds will be given a pass when they leave thus enabling them to re-enter the Fair Grounds that same day without paying admission again.