TICKETS CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED WITH CASH OR CHECK. ATMs ARE AVAILABLE.
Season Ticket Prices (Season Tickets include admission to all 5 days of the fair)
Season Passes will be on sale at the Main Gate starting on Tuesday, July 25 thru Friday, July 29.
- Adult Season Passes $40.00
- Child Season Passes (6-12 yr olds) $15.00
- Children ages 5 & under FREE
- Adult Tuesday – Thursday: $10.00
- Adult Friday: $20.00
- Adult Saturday: $20.00
- Children ages 6 – 12 Tues. – Sat.: $5.00
- Children ages 5 & under Tues. – Sat.: FREE
- Senior Citizens Day (60 yrs & older) – Wednesday Only: $5.00
- 1/2 Price for Military with proper ID – Everyday
All tickets include carnival rides, entertainment, and parking.
Below is a list of area businesses that are selling Season Passes prior to fair week!
City of Wentzville
MFA – Wentzville
Pete’s Drive In – Wentzville
Farmer’s Co-Op Elevator – St. Peters
University of Missouri Extension – St. Peters
El-Mel – St. Charles
Two Rivers Ag – Orchard Farm
Gary Ditson – Wentzville
Charlie’s Farm & Home – Wentzville
David Ness – Wentzville
People’s Savings Bank (Shannon Reel) – O’Fallon
People’s Savings Bank (Amanda Becker) – New Melle
Commerce Bank – Wentzville
Missouri Bank – Wentzville
Bavarian Smoke House – New Melle
Greene’s Country Store & Feed – Lake St. Louis
Defiance Roadhouse – Defiance
Dunn’s Florist – Wentzville
Straatmann Feeds – New Melle
El Agave Restaurant – Wentzville
- Not Responsible for Accidents
- No Concealed Weapons allowed on the Fairgrounds.
- Schedule subject to change.
- No refunds due to schedule change or inclement weather.
- Not responsible for accidents.
- No Coolers on Fairgrounds.
- No Pets allowed on Fairgrounds; Exception: Service animals for persons with disabilities or Police dogs on duty.
Everyone entering the Fair Grounds will be given a pass when they leave thus enabling them to re-enter the Fair Grounds that same day without paying admission again.